Chitika banner

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A quick intro

As this is my first post I guess I should introduce myself and clear a few things up. I am a consultant copywriter which is a lofty term considering I am re-discovering everything I do and stand for (see my other blog lingolook). Yes I do work for Acer but not directly and I do have other clients I work with on an ongling basis.

What I want to do in this blog is write about the stuff I see (and some I don't) and try and put a bit more effort in getting across the passion I have for Acer and its weird and wonderful products that I just can't get across in the standard 2-page brochure or single paragraph ad you might have read recently.

Don't get me wrong. This is not a Acer-push-site or some kind of guerilla marketing technique I picked up somewhere. I am the first (literally!) to have a hard time coming up with something creative (read: positive) to say about one or two of the things that come my way but more often than not I get my grubby paws on a much bigger picture than you guys eventually see (what's a PR guy to do?) and think it's only fair I share my feelings about them with you.

So. No sneek previews. No insider information, just a passion to get some more info out there and why not? pick up some criticism or encouragement along the way...

No comments: