Chitika banner

Monday, October 30, 2006

Number 2

So Acer makes it to number 2 in EMEA.

This is a habit I could get used to. Well I am used to it really. You see every day I am given the enviable task of finding out what makes Acer's products tick and transferring that to the brochures or descriptive paragraphs you probably read several times online before you buy.

There is a problem with this task though, and it's something I'm working on. No, it's not a defect of the product, more like a limitation to the amount of information I am allowed to write. That is often left to the lucky journalists but even they sometimes overlook the reason a notebook, or PC is specced like it is.

The truth is that what you read only scratches the surface of what these products can do.

But obviously it's more than enough to wet some serious appetites.

No comments: